Hello Montreal and Laval friends (and those willing to travel!),
We are so excited to announce our first Mia Kouppa workshop; an evening of delicious food and fun. During this event you will learn how to make pork souvlaki, tzatziki, Greek salad, and baklava… and then get to eat it all!
There will be demonstrations, opportunities for hands-on learning and interaction, lots of eating and we’re pretty sure, a lot of laughs (there may even be some dancing going on!)
If you are going to be in Montreal or Laval on Saturday September 8th, we would love to meet you, and cook with you.
Your ticket includes:
– Cocktails and mezes prior to the active part of the workshop
– Dinner and dessert
– Thank you token
– Lots of fun 😉
We look forward to seeing you there!
– Space is limited, don’t delay! 🙂 Click on the link to secure your spot: https://e.sparxo.com/Mia-Kouppa-Workshop-September-2018
– Please note that this menu includes nuts, gluten and dairy
– Please inform us on the members of your party ([email protected]) in order for us to arrange seating as best as possible
– Your ticket is non refundable. However, it is transferable! Please inform us on the name swaps
Mia Kouppa Workshop – Sept. 8, 2018
You may also like
5 responses to “Mia Kouppa Workshop – Sept. 8, 2018”
I wish you were coming to Denver! 🙂
So do we!!! Maybe one day 🙂
Please let me know when you do. 😀
How wonderful! Have a great night 🙂
Thanks Elaine 🙂
Leave a Reply